Monday, June 28th, 2010
I’ve been so busy lately with work for the PKD Foundation – here are a few recent projects:
- Each month, I put together their e-newsletter. Here’s a copy-only version of PKD E-News for June.
- I’ve also been helping the PKD Foundation develop medically-reviewed content for the PKD Learning Center, which features questions and answers with top docs, webinars, videos and more. Coming soon – tons of information on cystic kidney disease in children.
- Another exciting project – the Walk for PKD! I’m helping with print and web marketing pieces, as well as writing emails for the online fundraising component. Check out the website – online fundraising is now open!
- The summer issue of PKD Progress magazine should be hitting mailboxes anytime, and the fall issue is underway with content going to the designers this week! The summer issue covers children affected by PKD, while the fall issue will feature the Walk for PKD and the PKD Foundation’s drug discovery efforts.
- I’ve also been working on several fundraising appeals to help the PKD Foundation raise additional money for research and education; and
- I was proud to edit and post a bio for the PKD Foundation’s new Chief Scientific Officer, Jill Panetta, PhD. Prepare to be impressed!
It’s been a busy spring and summer – of course my own website has come last! I promise to do a better job of updating!